|Print this Page|
Ivylands Holiday Bungalows, Isle of Wight
|Prices & Facilities Ivylands Contact Us|
The holiday homes are suitable for 2 – 3 people, children over six years are welcome. The West Wight village of Totland lies close to the famous Needles, Alum Bay and the spectacular Tennyson Down.
Ivylands Self Catering Bungalows are within easy walking distance of the bays of Colwell and Totland with their fine beaches, rock pools and beachside cafes and restaurants.
Totland is a 5 minute drive or short bus ride from the Wightlink Lymington/Yarmouth ferry service and is ideally situated as a base to explore the Isle of Wight.
| • Lounge area with comfortable seating, TV and DVD player.|
• Dining area with table and chairs.
• Well equipped kitchen newly refitted in 2009 with built in cooker, microwave and fridge freezer.
• One double and one single bedroom with all bed linen and towels provided.
• Bathroom with bath, hand basin and toilet, wall heater and razor point.
• Full gas central heating and electric cooking.
• Patio with furniture, and garden area with picnic table.
• Washing machine and drying facilities available nearby in separate area.
• Ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner and cleaning materials.
• No additional charges for heating, cooking, bed linen and towels.
• Ample private parking.
• Sorry no pets or smoking.
• Welcome pack with local and Fairtrade produce.