Self Catered Family Holidays in the Isle Of Wight
The West Bay Club has a great range of facilities and activities on site, of which many are free for guests. There is something for everyone to enjoy from learning to scuba dive to explore the island on bike which we can hire you to save bringing your own. Relax and get in balance with the Island Wellness Spa and yoga sessions. We have also got an exciting programme of activities for the kids to keep them happy and busy throughout their stay at The West Bay Club
- Fitness classes with over 60 to choose from including Spinning and state-of-the-art Technogym equipment –Free for guests
- Indoor pool where you can try Aqua-Fit, family fun and lane swim sessions (20 meters).
- Clubhouse Deli packed with locally produced food to eat in or take out, groceries and occasional pop up food van
- All-inclusive Kids activities programme .
- Surfing, paddle boarding and scuba diving lessons (school holiday time only).
- Private swimming lessons – all ages and abilities.
- All weather tennis courts, indoor badminton, squash courts and sports hall.
- Personal trainers and trail leaders.
- Island Wellness Spa offering Aromatherapy Associates and Liz Earle Naturally Active treatments
- Walks and cycle routes galore right on our doorstep
Staying at West Bay Club
We have 95 charming New England-style holiday rentals set in 15 acres of pretty landscaped grounds. Each of these lovely self catering holiday units are modern with an open plan layout and private decking area. The holiday homes vary in size from single storey holiday cottages sleeping 2 to our stunning 5 bedroomed homes sleeping 9 people.
For your next holiday book with The West Bay Club and experience a whole new way to holiday on the Isle of Wight