If you are looking for a place where you can get together with your family or friends on the Isle of Wight to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, Orchard holiday house is it. It is absolutely ideal for spending family time together.
Orchards House is a spacious, stone built, 4 bedroom house situated at the entrance to The Holiday Park and provides a unique opportunity to enjoy the facilities of a five star park with the privacy of a high quality, spacious home and garden to enjoy with your family or friends.
The house enjoys a private garden and patio area to one side, with a sunny aspect. Excellent fully fitted kitchen, large sunny lounge with patio doors leading to the garden, good sized bedrooms and modern bright shower and bathroom.
The House is ideally situated for walking and cycling and with the Isle of Wight having more than 500 miles of marked footpaths and cycle tracks many make great family walks and cycle rides, others are suitable for the less ambitious and some solely for the intrepid explorer. The Orchard House is in an enviable position being surrounded by beautiful countryside where you can enjoy exploring a new area every day.
- Orchard House sleeps 10 people altogether
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 – Family room to sleep 4
- Bedroom 2 – Double Room
- Bedroom 3 – Double Room
- Bedroom 4 – Twin Room
- Shower room and a separate W/C
- Ground Floor:
- Bathroom with W/C & wash basin
- Spacious lounge with lovely inglenook fireplace with TV/DVD player. Patio doors open out to the garden. This lovely family room catches the sun for most of the day.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen – including freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- All crockery, cutlery, glassware are provided
- Breakfast bar and dining area (table and chairs)
- The house enjoys a private garden and patio area to one side with barbeque and patio furniture
- Bed linen provided
- Towels are provided
- Centrally heated during the winter months
- Sorry no pets welcome
- Smoking is not permitted
- Parking nearby in the main car park
Not ideally suitable for wheelchair or disabled access, for details on accessible caravan options & the access statement please see our website
- Free use of Indoor and Outdoor pools –
- High Chairs: (to be booked in advance)
- Free WiFi:
- Deposits: £200.00 per week (non refundable- see terms)
- Full Payment: due 56 days before holiday start date
- Cancellation Scheme: £2.50 per night – see Booking Terms
- Ferry Travel: Free ferry booking service – for ferry prices see holiday caravans weekly tariff ferry prices.
- Arrival Days: Weekly: Saturday-to-Saturday.
- Arrival Times: We welcome your arrival after 1600hrs and ask for you to depart by 1000hrs