St. Andrew’s is a handsome, distinguished building of character dating from the 1830’s. It is in an idyllic setting in its own grounds with secluded south facing gardens overlooking the sea.
We are blessed with quite superb sea views from both home and garden.
Experience the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of home and garden, the sounds of the sea and the crickets chirping on a summer evening.
The town centre is less than five minutes level walk away, and the beach and coast path are also five minutes level walk away and can be accessed through our garden.
The renowned Ventnor Botanical Garden is a gentle twenty minute stroll along the coastal path, and there are many other attractions for all ages within easy reach.
We aim to provide you with a great quality breakfast, using fresh local produce where possible and fair trade tea and coffee.
Start the day with any combination of the ingredients of a traditional English breakfast with best quality ingrediants. We will seek to cater for most special dietary requirements.
WE ARE A SMOKE FREE ZONE; NO SMOKING ON THE PREMISES
We have ten comfortable bedrooms: all have ensuite facilities with toilet and either bath or shower. Most have wonderful sea views, and the others have a pleasant view overlooking the hillside.
They have HD ready colour TV, some with DVD players, radio alarm, and tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and central heating.
There are twin, double and family rooms.
Features & Facilities
- A sun lounge overlooking the sea with a range of books, magazines and games.
- A new lounge with comfortable seating.
- Car parking at the front of the building.
- High chairs, toys and games for babies’ and children use.
- Wifi access.
- Patio furniture to relax in the garden.
- Guest Fridge & Microwave available on request.
- Mick and Nava’s own art and craft work on display.
- All day access to St Andrews and any day to any day bookings.
- One tariff all year. Reduced tariff for children, senior citizens, groups and former guests.
- Walkers and cyclists welcome.
- Competitive deals with Red Funnel Ferries.