During the mid 1800’s, it was for many years a Victorian School for Young Gentlemen. All rooms have stunning views along with the comfort and relaxation that a holiday here offers. Veryan is situated in an idyllic location on the outskirts of Ventnor surrounded by beautiful downlands to the rear, and sea views to the front. Ventnor boasts a supermarket, many local shops, chemists and cafés, and the esplanade has a soft sand and shingle beach, marina, amusements and two public houses serving excellent food. There are also many beautiful coastal and rural walks in the surrounding area.
Shanklin and Sandown with their larger towns and sandy beaches are also within a ten-minute drive.
Visit England Grading: 4 star Gold
- Four bedroom, four storey character Grade 2 listed building
- Stunning sea views to the front
- Downland views to the rear
- Master bedroom with 4 Poster King size bed and en-suite shower/WC
- Impressive hallway with grand staircase to first floor
- Double bedroom overlooking garden and St. Boniface Down
- Family bedroom with double and single beds
- Bedroom with bunk beds and single bed
- Exceptionally large lounge with dividing doors
- Two TVs with DVD players. range of DVDs.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas hob, double electric oven and microwave
- Dishwasher, large fridge and separate freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spacious dining room with table comfortably seating 10
- Family bathroom with bath and double shower
- Three further separate WCs
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Secluded garden with decked patio and sun terrace
- An abundance of birdlife plus red squirrels and nightly visiting badgers
- 18 steps up to front door.
· Electric, gas, hot water and heating (if needed) included in price
· All bed linen and towels provided
· Please bring own beach towels
· NO PETS and NO SMOKING
LET TO FAMILIES ONLY – STRICTLY NO ALL ADULT GROUPS