Message from the organisers:
We’re sorry to advise that owing to technical reasons outside of our control the two concert nights due to take place this coming Easter weekend at Medina are to be postponed and rescheduled to a date (to be confirmed ASAP) this coming Autumn.
We are passionate about ensuring the best possible experience at our events and deeply regret any inconvenience bought about by this change of circumstance. Both From The Jam and Big Country will however be returning to the Island to perform two headline sets on the same night.
We would ask anyone with tickets to therefore please keep hold of their original concert ticket(s) as they will now get to see two headline bands for the price of one!
If, once the revised date has been announced, customers are unable to attend the rescheduled event, or if they have purchased tickets for both nights, they will be able to obtain a refund for the sale price of their ticket(s) directly from the outlet from which they were originally purchased. We would ask people to firstly please await further news of the rescheduled date which will follow shortly.