19 Walls Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
This is a welcoming, detached bungalow in the village of Bembridge on the Isle of Wight.
With the charming amenities and fabulous beach within easy walking distance, this is the ideal base for a relaxing break with family or friends.
Enter the property and to your right lies the comforting main living room, put your feet up in front of the gas fire with the TV on, to unwind after an adventure-filled day, a dining table rests to the side where you can enjoy each mealtime as a group.
Next, you arrive at the two immaculate bedrooms, thoughtfully decorated to ensure a peaceful spot where you can get that much-needed rest.
Get ready for your day in the bright and spacious family shower room, stylishly tiled and home to a large walk-in shower for your convenience.
The interior of 19 Walls Road concludes with an attractive monochrome kitchen which overlooks your delightful back garden.
When the sun comes out, you can soak it up from the comfort of the snug sofas in the conservatory.
Alternatively, sit out on the beautifully kept lawn with a cold drink in the summer, or perhaps a family BBQ amid the refreshing sea breeze.
Bembridge is an exquisite Isle of Wight village, home to the well-known Crab and Lobster Inn just a short walk from the cottage, overlooking the picturesque beach.
From here you can easily reach the traditional seaside town of Ryde, promising a fun day out for all of the family.
19 Walls Road is an inviting cottage in a fabulous coastal location.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room with dining area and gas fire
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear enclosed lawn with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5-minute walk, pub 10 minute
- Note: There is a fenced and netted pond in the garden, children to be supervised.