2 Nautica House, Esplanade, Sandown, Isle of Wight
Apartment 2, Nautica House is a luxury apartment situated on the second floor of this 4 storey house in the centre of the popular seaside resort of Sandown. Situated on the High Street, the apartments give easy access to the shops, restaurants and pubs as well as the long stretch of sandy beach.
Internally, the apartment is spacious, well-appointed and furnished to a high standard throughout. Panoramic views of the esplanade and out to sea can be viewed from the living and dining area. Externally the balcony from the living area offers the perfect place to relax and take in the beautiful view after a fun day on the beach.
Sandown Bay is surrounded by miles of gently sloping sand, and its beaches are some of the island’s safest for bathing. The town has retained a traditional pier that offers fairground rides and amusements to keep the family entertained. During the summer months visitors can enjoy sailing, riding and access to many miles of coastal and country walks.
- Open plan with the dining area
- Direct access to the furnished balcony with sea views
- Furnished with a leather sofa and two matching armchairs seating six, coffee table and open fireplace
- Featuring a flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player and iPod docking station
- Wi-Fi internet access available
Cooking & Dining
- Featuring an electric oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner
- A high chair is available
- The dining area features a table and seating for six
- A high chair is provided
- Access to the balcony offering panoramic views of the estuary and out to sea
- Double bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe, dressing table, mirror and chest of drawers
- A cot is provided
- Furnished with a double bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe, dressing table, mirror and chest of drawers
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinet with lamp, wardrobe, mirror and chest of drawers
- Featuring a corner bath, walk-in shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, shaver point and mirror
- On-street parking only with a pre-arranged permit
- PLEASE NOTE: guests will need to purchase a tourist parking permit to use on-street parking, which can be purchased online on The Isle of Wight Council website. The permit is valid for use in the majority of on and off street pay and display parking bays managed by the Isle of Wight Council.