Rose Cottage, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
hen brings you to the front lawned area.
Inside the cottage is a cosy sitting room with an open fire which makes this a lovely retreat.
The rear kitchen has a dining area and leads out to the lawned garden which includes a picnic bench, a barbecue and some very useful storage space for bikes.
On the first floor are a double bedroom and two twin rooms which share use of the family bathroom which also has a separate shower.
Walks lead from the door along the causeway to either Freshwater or Yarmouth and this is a great opportunity to spot the local birdlife.
Why not stop off on the way at the traditional Red Lion in Freshwater for a lovely meal prepared from local ingredients?
If you fancy a more adventurous day try out some watersports including kayaking.
Slightly further afield, Yarmouth has a good selection of boutique shops, restaurants and pubs or you could dine at the beach at The Hut by Colwell Bay.
Rose Cottage is a delightful holiday cottage with something nearby to keep everyone entertained.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis
- Secure bike storage
- Rear lawned garden with BBQ and picnic bench, front lawned garden
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Property is accessed over a small walkway over a stream, care to be taken
- Note: One twin bedroom has narrow access to the beds.