4 Nab House, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
A simply fabulous first-floor coastal holiday apartment, located in the popular village of Bembridge, on the east coast of the Isle of Wight.
This wonderful apartment provides ample space for four guests and has been thoughtfully furnished to make your holiday faultless.
4 The Nab House is perfect for families, friends or couples looking for that touch of luxury and that extra space to be able to entertain as well.
Upon arrival, you park up to the left-hand side of the house.
The entrance is via the main front door of The Nab House, into which you enter into a spacious entrance hall which is shared by one other apartment, where you will find plenty of space for your coats and boots, plus there’s also a fridge for your personal use, especially useful when entertaining in the garden.
Your apartment is directly ahead of you as you come up the stairs.
The bathroom is on the right as you enter the apartment, and next is the wonderfully, light and spacious open plan living area, consisting of a fitted kitchen equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, a dining area, and a comfortable large four seater sofa and two soft and snug armchairs, as well as a large Smart TV.
Both bedrooms have zip/link king-size double beds, with the master also having a TV and an en-suite shower room.
Opposite to the main front door is your lawned garden with a rattan outdoor sofa, two chairs and a table, outdoor dining set and charcoal BBQ.
4 The Nab House is moments from the Bembridge Lifeboat Station, the superbly popular lifeboat café and the fantastic year-round, family-friendly beach, complete with rock pools, wonderful sands and a scattering of pebbles depending on tides.
Walk the distance of the beach to one of the many cafés along its shores, or take a picnic and sit on the sands and enjoy the passing boats and stunning sunsets.
For the more adventurous why not try your hand at wind or kite surfing, kayaking or day deep sea fishing?
Bembridge has a year around the community and offers a popular harbour, many thriving shops in the village, a butcher, baker, greengrocer and fishmonger, where you can buy locally caught crab, lobsters and prawns when in season.
The perfect year-round luxury holiday apartment that is sure to be loved and enjoyed by all.
Note: This apartment can be booked with Ref. 943090 together they sleep 10.
- All first floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x 2′ 6” twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request)
- Bathroom with L-shaped bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Shared ground floor cloakroom area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge/freezer, fridge in ground floor cloakroom area, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 Smart), both with Freeview, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi, beach toys, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 6 mins walk, pub/restaurant 9 mins walk
- Beach café and beach 3 mins walk
- Note: Property now offers an EV Charger for Electric / Hybrid Cars.