5 Nab House, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
This wonderful apartment set over two floors is in the popular village of Bembridge on the Isle of Wight.
This superb apartment is ideal for families and friends to enjoy all that the island has to offer, including sandy beaches and many attractions and places to visit.
Set over the first and second floors, you enter this lovely holiday home into a ground floor shared hallway where you can hang coats and leave boots.
On the first floor you find the apartment’s own hallway with a shower room off it, with the shower room being ideal to wash away sand after a fun-filled day on the beach.
From here is a modern sitting room with dining area and a Smart TV, and separate to this is a well-equipped kitchen.
After a day out and about, there’s nothing better than to come back and relax, cook a lovely meal and snuggle up with loved ones in front of the Smart TV or to play a friendly game of Monopoly.
Alternatively, you may wish to have a night off from cooking and enjoy a meal in the village pub, which is just under a ten minute walk from the property.
You will find the bedrooms on the second floor, a master king-size double from where glimpses of the sea can be seen, a standard double and a twin with sofa bed, along with a bathroom and a chaise longue on the landing.
The shops, including a butcher’s, baker and greengrocer are within walking distance, as is the popular Lifeboat Café.
However, the main attraction is the family-friendly sandy beach; it’s well worth spending time here to just unwind and escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
With many more places to visit within easy reach, makes this an excellent apartment for everyone in your party.
Note: This apartment can be booked with Ref. 926439, together they sleep 10.
- Over the first and second floors
- Three-second floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin with sofa bed
- Second-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- First-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- First-floor kitchen
- First floor Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, Xbox with games, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stair gate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 6 mins walk, pub/restaurant 9 mins walk
- Beach café and beach 3 mins walk
- Note: Sloping ceilings throughout the second floor
- Note: Steep and narrow stairs up to the second floor
- Note: Property now offers an EV Charger for Electric / Hybrid Cars