Beach House, Sandown Isle of Wight
A quaint, Victorian semi-detached house in the Isle of Wight town of Sandown.
Families looking to have a great Isle of Wight experience should look no further than this fantastic cottage.
The traditional entrance hall leads you to the comforting sitting room boasting comfortable sofas, gas fire and TV to offer the ideal relaxing spot if you’re not out exploring this incredible island.
To the other side of the hall, there is a charming dining room full of characterful wooden furnishings, this leads to a spacious, cottage-style kitchen with pleasant cream decor and all of the appliances and utensils that you will need during your stay.
Upstairs there are three cosy bedrooms, two of them set up perfectly for families with young children who are joined together, sharing an en-suite.
The interior of Beach House is complete with a stylish family shower room.
To the back of the house, there is a delightful courtyard garden with plenty of seating, a great spot to sit and relax with a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine.
Just a 4 minute away is Lake Beach (also known as Dunroamin) it is quiet and peaceful all year round, and it is accessed from either the cliff top via a sloping footpath or, also on foot, along the revetment, from Sandown or Shanklin.
Sandown is a fantastic coastal town, it offers a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafés to enjoy, along with a large beach and a stunning pier.
The Isle of Wight is full of pleasant towns and places to visit, with Ventnor and Cowes in easy driving distance, they are fantastic places well worth a go.
Beach House is a fantastic cottage in a great coastal location.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x triple bunk beds (double below, single on top) with an en-suite bath with shower over, basin and WC
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room (seats 6) with gas fire.
- Central heating, gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freesat
- high-speed internet and WIFI Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, roadside parking in front of house
- Lockable storage
- Rear courtyard with table and chairs
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 4 mins walk. NOTE: For those travelling with young children there is a good selection of books, toys and dvds, travel cot and a booster seat