Cliff Edge, Royal Cliff Apartments, Sandown, Isle of Wight
Cliff Edge is set on the first floor of a new development of apartments and is a stunning place to base yourself for a summer holiday on the Isle of Wight. In an enviable location, perched on the cliff top, with fantastic sea views over Sandown Bay, Culver Cliff and beyond.
With lift access, you can save your legs for exploring, and those long walks along the sandy beach which is only a few minutes away.
Inside, it’s stylish living, dining, kitchen area is open plan and the sleek kitchen offers everything you need should you wish to dine in. Out on the balcony, you can sit and the sweeping views out to sea whilst watching the world go by. There’s a super king size bed in the master bedroom and with a sofa bed in the living area, it is ideal for a couple or small family.
It also has secure underground parking and a cycle store should you wish to leave the car. With direct access to the cliff path and sandy beach, fun is not far away. Sandown Pier is close by for traditional fun, before grabbing an ice cream and strolling back to this wonderful apartment.
For larger parties, Beach Retreat is also available which is a ground floor apartment that sleeps, eight guests.
- Open plan with the kitchen and dining area
- Access to the balcony with fantastic sea views
- Sofa bed
- Flatscreen Smart TV with Freeview
- Large storage cupboard in hallway
Cooking & Dining
- Open plan with the dining and living areas
- Single electric fan assisted oven, induction hob and integral grill
- Built in wardrobe, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Coffee machine
- Open plan with the kitchen and living area
- Table with seating for four
- Access to the balcony
- Super king size bed, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and mirror
- There is additional sleeping for two guests on the sofa bed in the living area
- Bath with independent shower above, wash basin and toilet
- Luxury mirror cabinet with power and light
- Parking for one car in underground car park plus visitor’s spaces on a first come first serve basis