Crab Cottage, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
Crab Cottage is a lovely detached cottage set in the heart of Bembridge on the Isle of Wight.
This cottage is just as suitable for friends as it is for families; its superb layout is ideal and its location in this historic village gives access to some excellent pubs, restaurants, shops and beaches.
The property is brand new and has been designed as a holiday home to provide stunning accommodation and spacious rooms.
Inside you will find a lovely open-plan living space, with two navy sofas set around the large flat screen TV, which has been mounted on the wall.
The rooms have light decor, with a splash of colour in the furniture and ocean blue window frames.
Step into the fitted kitchen, with its modern navy units and solid oak worktops, it’s the perfect space for some home cooking and socialising at the breakfast bar.
The kitchen provides a large Smeg range cooker and American fridge with its own 36 bottle wine cooler included.
There is a lovely dining table with seating for up to eight people and views out to the patio and hot tub.
Upstairs are three thoughtfully presented bedrooms; the master double has its very own en-suite shower room finished to a very high-standard with glossy blue tiles and double width shower.
There are also built-in wardrobes and matching bedside tables to the other double.
The last bedroom provides flexibility with either single beds or another double with link beds.
The main bathroom has a bath with shower overhead and a freestanding wide sink unit.
Off-road parking is available for two cars, and there are a set of patio doors leading from the dining room, out to an enclosed patio area with a table and chairs and a luxurious hot tub.
Whatever the weather, the hot tub is sure to keep you warm and your muscles relaxed.
Enjoy a soak in the afternoon sun, then sit on the patio and treat yourself with a glass of champagne.
Nearby attractions include Priory Bay, a bay with a sandy beach, perfect for your little ones to run around, with 7.5 acres of surrounding National Trust woodland and an offshore anchor point.
Guaranteed to be a fun day out for the whole family.
Crab Cottage is an excellent cottage for those family breaks.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x master double with en-suite shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be double on request)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom and WC
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Range electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed patio area with furniture and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 1-minute walk