Dandelion Cottage, Cowes, Isle of Wight
With the mouth of the River Medina just a stone’s throw away, a sea breeze in the air and the sounds of a lively community nearby rests this grand Victorian villa within a colourful row of houses.
Nestled on the Isle of Wight, in Cowes, this family-friendly offers the ideal situation for a break near the sea.
4 wonderful bedrooms are spread over 2 floors, with the fourth bedroom boasting views stretching over to The Solent from the Velux skylight.
Downstairs the welcoming sitting room makes a cosy spot to gather the family and enjoy the Amazon Fire Stick, or play a game of chess.
Relax and enjoy the chic interior brought together with a minster-style feature fireplace, picture frames and bright bay window.
The romantic ceiling lights, printed wallpaper and rustic doors add character throughout.
A modern set of units are laid out in the kitchen, displaying clean lines together with a blue, nautical theme.
Throw open the patio doors at the rear and sit outside to catch up on the day’s events over refreshing drinks.
Wildlife creeps right up to the terrace, with plant pots, shrubs and green conifers easy on the eye.
Cowes is a vibrant and exciting location to bring your loved ones any time of the year, with sporting and cultural events attracting visitors from far and wide.
Stroll the seafront, browse the boutiques and watch the sailboats drift in and out of the harbour.
There are many places to dine in or take away, with restaurants, bars and pubs dotted about the town centre.
Hop on the floating bridge chain ferry and head over to East Cowes, where you can visit Osborne House, Queen Victoria’s summer residence, and tour the royal chambers.
There are lovely walks, beaches and many fun-filled attractions right on the doorstep.
With room for the whole family and a setting in the heart of a bustling location, Dandelion Cottage is just what you need for that well-earned break on the Isle of Wight.
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 2 x double, 1 x second-floor triple room with three single beds
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room.
- Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- TV with Freeview, Amazon Fire Stick, WiFi, Bluetooth system and DVD Player, selection of games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available
- Roadside parking
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and furniture
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Roadside parking available in specified bays for two hours at a time and overnight parking in specified bays until 8am for non-residents on a first come, first served basis
- Free 24 hour roadside parking available in surrounding roads, the closest being Newport Road, a few minutes’ walk away
- A tourist permit can be purchased for use in all on and off street pay and display parking bays managed by the Isle of Wight Council
- Note: Please be aware, due to the limited headroom in the loft room, this property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults and 3 children.