Fieldside, Totland, Isle of Wight
Totland 1 mile.
A lovely, welcoming semi-detached holiday cottage between the beaches of Totland Bay and Freshwater Bay on the west coast of the Isle of Wight.
This lovely cottage is perfectly located, in a semi-rural location, for a fun-packed traditional coastal holiday for families and friends alike.
The side door of the cottage opens into the kitchen, fitted with everything you would need for your holiday.
On the day of arrival there is parking for you to unload by the front door, where you will find plenty of useful coat hanging and shoe and boot storage.
The living area is situated at the back of the cottage, with lovely views of the patio and lawned garden, with comfy seating and a gas fire to relax in front of, after a day exploring the beautiful coastline.
Upstairs is the spacious master bedroom, with a stunning king-size antique sleigh bed and plenty of useful cupboard space.
The second bedroom is a twin, with the third being an adult bunk bedroom.
The family bathroom has a bath with a shower over the bath.
Outside there is a pretty cottage garden, with a patio and a lawned area with stepping stones leading up to the back gate.
A lovely, private space for relaxing with a revitalising drink at the end of a day full of adventures.
Fieldside is set between Freshwater Bay and Totland Bay with their clear waters, safe swimming and pebble and sandy beaches.
Close to Freshwater Bay is the Isle of Wight Adventure Activities centre, which offer exhilarating watersports for the whole family such as kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding and boat tours.
After a day on the water, why not walk to Totland Bay and enjoy a relaxing evening at The Waterfront, watching some spectacular skies as the sun sets over the water.
Prefer to be more inland, then there is horse riding, golf, stunning walks and mountain biking, making sure there is something for everyone.
A lovely cottage, in a wonderfully convenient location that can be enjoyed all year round.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double sleigh bed, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Sitting room with dining area and gas fire
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV , CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Special ferry discounts available on Red Funnel crossings to the island and unique code provided from the owner