Flat 8 Hazelhurst, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
Freshwater 1.1 mile.
An elegant contemporary second-floor apartment, on the outskirts of the stunning white chalk cliffs and sparkling waters of Freshwater Bay, as well as being opposite to the footpath entrance for the stunning Tennyson Downs, on the west coast of the Isle of Wight.
On entering Hazelhurst, No 8’s parking will be found on your right.
From the front door take the lift to the second floor, turn right through the fire door and this lovely apartment is on your right.
As you enter this stylish apartment with its underfloor heating, tiled floors and light that sparkles through the Velux windows, the pure graceful elegance enraptures you.
The double bedroom with TV is on the left, with the storage cupboard and stylish bathroom opposite.
The open plan living area is straight ahead, with its elegant fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, stunning glass dining table for 4, luxurious and comfortable leather sofa, and large Smart TV.
There is a shared garden to the right of the property.
Freshwater Bay is a small cove on the South Coast of the Island, surrounded by steep chalk cliffs, and is famous for its rock formations.
The sand is coved by chalk and stones with clear and clean crystal waters.
Many artists and writers over the years have found the Bay to be a place of creativeness.
Today, Freshwater still inspires us with the same incredible scenery.
You can walk to the top of Tennyson Down with a picnic and continue all the way to The Needles lighthouse, or the 19th-century fort The Old Battery.
West Wight experiences some of the most wondrous sunsets and you can book a romantic dinner at The Hut on Colwell Bay, or The Waterfront at Totland Bay, both are a must and booking is essential.
This delightful apartment is the most perfect year-round romantic retreat from where you can explore one of England’s most unspoilt coastal regions by day and relax in elegant sophistication by night.
- All second floor
- One double bedroom with TV
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 1 x Smart TV with Freeview and movie streaming, 1 x TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 1.3 miles
- Note: Access to the apartment is by lift.