Hill Top Cottage, Newport, Isle of Wight
Hill Top Cottage is a newly built barn set in the stunning countryside; located in a quiet rural retreat, yet within a short distance to the centre of the island’s capital, Newport.
Internally, the property offers open plan living areas with modern furnishings. Externally, the enclosed garden is furnished with a table, chair and a barbecue perfect for al fresco dining. Its hillside position gives excellent countryside views.
Newport is nearby and has an extensive selection of restaurants and shops. Newport’s central location makes it the perfect place to discover all the Isle of Wight has to offer, including fantastic beaches and unspoilt countryside perfect for walking or cycling. Spend the day exploring the famous Needles, Alum Bay and Black Gang Chine, all just a short drive away. Nearby to Hill Top Cottage are the attractions of Robin Hill Adventure Park and Gardens and Arreton Barns, the Isle of Wight’s hub for artisans and craftspeople.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Furnished with two sofas
- Featuring a coffee table, TV cabinet, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player and iPod docking station
- Wi-Fi is provided
Cooking & Dining
- Featuring an electric oven with grill, electric hob, separate integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner
- Dining area features a table and seating for six, and a highchair is also available
- Furnished with a double bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe, dressing table, chest of drawers and mirror
- A travel cot is provided
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinet with lamp, wardrobe, dressing table, chest of drawers and mirror
- Traditional bathroom featuring a bath with overhead shower, WC, wash basin, shaver point, mirror and hairdryer
- Off-street gravel driveway with parking for up to three cars