Hope Cottage, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
Hope Cottage offers spacious accommodation over three floors and has recently undergone a complete redecoration and refurbishment. The ground floor has a playroom/study, fabulous big hallway with plenty of hanging space, newly fitted kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors out to the decked area and garden, a utility room and a cloakroom. You can also enjoy a large drawing room with an open fireplace for the winter and double doors leading out to the garden and decked area for the summer.
The 5 Bedrooms are over the top two floors, offering a bright and comfortable double bedroom to the front, a twin room and the Master en suite Bedroom (with walk-in shower) overlooking the garden. There is a further family bathroom with a bath with shower. On the top floor, there are two comfortable twin bedrooms with their own bathroom.
The house is surrounded by its own garden with a gated entrance and plenty of parking for between 4-5 cars to the front. To the rear is a huge lawned garden with a decking area outside the kitchen and drawing room with outside table and chairs. You will also find two outdoor showers for the convenience of washing the sand off before entering the house.
Hope Cottage is the perfect place for friends and family to get together and enjoy a holiday, in a family home, here on the Isle of Wight.
Dates need to be checked with the Landlord before confirmation can be made. Please wait for this confirmation before making any further travel arrangements. Discounted ferry tickets are available on request from our office. 30% of the rent is payable at the booking stage. The remainder will be due 6 weeks before your holiday. Linen and Towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
The Pavilion, aptly named “Beyond Hope” can be booked at an additional charge and is ideal for teenagers with a bunk bed, shower room, electric heating, sofa, chair, tv, bean bag and table football game. Additional charge from £350 to £500 per week.
- Enter Hope Cottage into a large hallway with the staircase in front, desk, ample hanging space, wooden bench and door to the playroom.
- Play Room/Study: Sofa, Coffee table, bookcases, open fireplace., TV and an array of children’s games in the cupboards. Through Hallway: Utility Room: Sink, Washing Machine, Dryer, drying rail, cupboard. Cloak Room: WC, WHB
- Stunning newly fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with bifold doors leading out to a decked area and garden. Dining table and chairs seating up to twelve. Range cooker and plate warmer, Double Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher and a good range of storage units and worktops
- Drawing Room: Fabulous large room with 2 sets of glass double doors opening to the garden and deck area. Sofas, coffee table, antique furniture, open fireplace.
- First Floor Landing: Bedroom 1: Bright double bedroom, dressing table, built in wardrobes, Chest of drawers, side tables and lamps.Family Bathroom: Bath with hand held shower and shower over, WHB and WC. Bedroom 2: twin beds, storage under.
- Master Bedroom: Super king size bed, dressing table, built in wardrobes, bookshelves, side table and lamps, window seat. En suite bathroom: Double WHB, WC and panelled bath separate shower.
- Back along the hall to staircase upstairs to Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with side tables, lamps, chest of drawers, Velux window. Bathroom: Bath, WHB, WC.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with side tables, lamps, chest of drawers, Velux window.
- Outside: Gated driveway with ample parking for 4-5 cars to the front of the house and large lawned garden to the rear plus decked patio and two outdoor showers
- The Pavilion, aptly named “Beyond Hope” can be booked at an additional charge and is ideal for teenagers with a bunk bed, shower room, electric heating, sofa, chair, tv, bean bag, and table football game. Additional charge from £350 to £500 per week.
- 2 Double bedrooms one with en-suite
- 3 Twin bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Range cooker with plate warmer
- Integrated Double Fridge and Freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Microwave, Kettle and Toaster
- Washing Machine/Dryer in Utility Room
- CD player and music centre/
- 3 x Television/DVD/Freeview/Wi-Fi/VHS/Sky
- High Chair
- Outside: Garden furniture and parasol
- Two outdoor showers
- Gas BBQ,
- Climbing frame and trampoline
- No Smoking, please
- Well behaved pets considered £35 per pet per week. (maximum 1)
- Parasol to be put away after usage, please