Lebrel Lodge, Seaview, Isle of Wight
Lebrel Lodge offers a stylish home in the village of Seaview, only a few hundred yards from the main beach, inviting restaurants and local pub.
Glamorously decorated with an immaculate interior, this end-terrace cottage is a beautiful place to stay, perfect for families or friends wishing to uncover the best of a relaxing seaside destination.
Engulfed by secure 8-acre grounds for the children, beaches and water sports for the teenagers and secluded garden seats for the grown-ups, what more could you ask for?
The lounge/diner is home to a corner sofa, a dining table for eight people, and a feature fireplace to really set the mood.
French doors open up to the lovely enclosed garden, should you wish to stroll into the sunshine.
There is a delightful kitchen nearby, complete to a standard of quality, with marble-effect granite counter tops and a collection of appliances; a lovely place to prepare breakfast in the early hours or dinner in the evening.
The ground floor is finished with a cloakroom.
Upstairs, four bedrooms are excellently designed, comprising a king-size with en-suite, two twin rooms, and a double.
The bathroom boasts a bath and a handheld shower, so you can get ready at ease during your stay.
Enjoy an eventful afternoon in the village and beyond; perhaps commence with a swim in the shared heated swimming pool or a game on the tennis court.
This seaside resort boasts views out across the Solent, golden sandy beaches, a sailing club, boutique shops and many popular restaurants and pubs, such as The Seaview Hotel and The Old Fort.
On the coastal footpath towards Ryde just off Springvale is Puckpool Park, which has cafes and other amenities, an old Victorian Fortification Battery, now with tennis courts, mini-golf and a children’s play area set within its pretty gardens.
In the summer, locals and tourists take part in the famous Seaview Regatta, competing in many traditional activities, with races on the beach at Seagrove Bay.
Walking and birdwatching opportunities can be found at the Hersey Local Natural Reserve at Seaview Duver.
Here you can see divers, ducks, grebes and gulls!
All you need for a memorable getaway.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, handheld shower, basin and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, hair dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, CD player/radio/SoundTouch, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Towels, fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Highchair, stairgate, travel cot – bed linen not provided
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles and pub 300 metres, seafront and beach 20 metres away
- Note: Shared heated swimming pool – open May – October, and tennis courts
- Note: Please bring your own toiletries and beach towels
- Note: The electronic door to the garage opens and closes quickly so please be careful
- No children in the garage please.