Levante, Cowes, Isle of Wight
This modern terraced cottage sits overlooking the wonderful seaport of Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
Set over three floors and with everything you need just a stone’s throw away, this is the ideal place to stay for an unforgettable holiday with your family or friends.
Step off of West Cowes bustling town centre and into your welcoming home for the week, be greeted by the contemporary sitting room, here you can put your feet up on the snug sofa with the Smart TV to watch at your leisure.
The kitchen is immaculately furnished, with claytone furnishings and metro tiles adding a touch of class to the place, enjoy family mealtimes in the quirky dining room with features reminding you of your wonderful coastal location.
The ground floor also occupies a stylish, grey tiled family bathroom for your convenience.
The tastefully decorated bedrooms come set on the first and second floors, the second-floor bedroom is thoughtfully designed to host sleeping accommodation for three people, perfect for bringing your little one along.
The master bedroom on the first floor benefits from a lovely en-suite shower room.
Cowes provides you with everything that you could wish for and more, with an abundance of places to shop, eat and drink, along with fascinating museums and a glorious sandy beach, there is something to do for everybody.
The whole of the Isle of Wight is easily accessible, from the delightful towns and villages to the rural Isle of Wight AONB and the Hamstead Heritage Coast for you outdoor lovers.
There is no shortage of things to do in the area surrounding the high-quality Levante.
- Over three floors
- Three bedrooms: 1 x second-floor triple room with double and single, 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double
- Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Dining room (seats 6)
- Sitting room (seats 6)
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car at Cross Street car park
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1-minute walk, pub 3-minute walk
- Note: Washer/dryer in the bathroom cupboard
- Note: Second-floor bedroom has direct access to the staircase.