Merryweather cottage, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
This Grade II listed, thatched holiday cottage offers far reaching countryside views, just a 15-minute walk from a sandy beach.
This Grade II listed, thatched holiday cottage offers far reaching countryside views. One of a pair, it has many character features such as beams, low ceilings and picture windows and is a 15-minute walk from a sandy beach. Fresh crab and lobster can be purchased from the local shop, or the charming village of Bembridge, 1 mile, has a fine sandy beach, fishing and a super harbour. Enjoy golf, riding, windsurfing and kite surfing in the area. Visit Amazon World, Robin Hill Adventure Park, Sandown Zoo, Osborne House, Carisbrooke Castle and Ventnor Botanical Gardens. Shop 1 mile (or Mar-Oct, 250 yards), pub ½ mile.
Beamed living room with electric wood burner, well-equipped, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Dining room, French doors to patio. Utility. Bathroom, over-bath shower, shower attachment and toilet. Low beam to stairs to the first floor: Double bedroom. Twin bedroom.
- Electric wood burner, electricity, full gas central heating included (£50per week November-March)
- Bed linen and towels included
- Travel Cot
- High chair
- Freeview TV
- DVD (large library)
- Stereo/CD (large library)
- Washing machine
- Enclosed garden and patio with furniture
- Parking (for 1 car); additional roadside parking
- No smoking
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £75.