No. 24, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
No24 is a small hotel in the centre of Ventnor, on the south coast of the Isle of Wight. Guests are served breakfast in our coffee & tea shop that opens to non-residents after 10:30, After 6 the space transforms into a cocktail and wine bar so our resident and non-resident guests can enjoy a pre-dinner drink or spend the evening with us if they have a special event to celebrate.
Whether it is for business or pleasure, time to relax or time for an adventure: No24 is the right choice for a wonderful break.
No24 at a glance
- Peaceful, despite our central location
- En-suite shower or bathrooms
- Breakfast served in our ground floor coffee & tea shop
- Complimentary coffee & tea making facilities in each room
- Hair dryer & complimentary toiletries
- Shaver & toothbrush adaptors
- Guest sitting room & bar with TV
- Courtyard (with back gate access to the rear for those who wish to smoke)
- Emergency sewing kit and shoe cleaning box
- Use of ironing board & iron
- Wi-Fi connection throughout premises
- Beach towels available, deposit of £10