Salterns 4, Seaview, Isle of Wight
Situated on the Salterns Holiday Village, on the edge of the village of Seaview near Ryde are these two-storey, four bedroom holiday cottages.
Each cottage has a king-size bedroom with Freeview TV, a double bedroom, again with Freeview TV as well as an en-suite shower room, and two twin rooms.
They offer good spacious family accommodation for up to eight guests.
Each cottage is well-equipped for your comfort and is perfect for family or friends looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday by the seaside.
Light and spacious, these cottages have an open plan living accommodation, with a sitting area, dining area and kitchen with the back door leading to the rear decking area with a picnic bench.
Seaview Holidays is situated next door to Hersey Nature Reserve, from where many feathered visitors visit the site to enjoy the stunning grassland areas, as well as the picturesque pond.
The beach is only a three-minute walk away and can be accessed by a private path from the park’s private car park.
Any emergency supplies can be purchased from the park’s main office, as well as supplying details about what is happening on the island during your stay.
Also on-site is Café Blue, the park’s licenced bar and café opening all day for your convenience, and also offering a takeaway service and free WiFi.
The small Edwardian seaside village of Seaview has sandy beaches, a sailing club, boutique shops and restaurants and pubs, with Ryde offering the main ferry terminus and enhanced amenities.
There’s also many more places to visit all across the island, making these cottages an ideal Isle of Wight base.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric heaters
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x TVs with Freeview (in the sitting area and each bedroom), iPod dock, WiFi and selection of books and games in clubhouse on-site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request (Please note a charge of £14 is levied per cot, highchair and stairgate requested
- This needs to be requested and paid for with Sykes Cottages and we will then request this be at the property for your arrival)
- Ample off road parking in the on-site car park
- Rear decked area with picnic table
- The communal lawned area next to a nature reserve
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 9 mins walk
- Bar, café, TV room, WiFi and takeaway service available from Café Blue on-site
- Two beaches within one mile
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Sloping ceilings in bedrooms and shower room
- Note: Large fenced nature reserve next to communal lawned area, children and pets must be supervised at all times
- Note: Pets must also be kept on a lead at all times
- Note: Cars are unable to be parked directly outside the cottages.