Seasalt, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
of the sitting area is a large dining table and around the corner is an immaculate kitchen, including a range cooker and fridge/freezer which provides iced water on demand.
Upstairs there are three immaculate bedrooms, one king-size with an en-suite shower, one twin with lovely sea views, and one double.
All three have been fitted to a high standard, with the king-size and double beds having Tempur mattresses, and all three being dressed with White Company quality cotton sheets.
Upstairs there is also a spacious family bathroom.
Bi-fold doors open out onto an enclosed landscaped decked garden, with table, chairs and a Weber barbecue.
Seasalt is moments away from the fantastic year-round, family-friendly Bembridge beach, with rock pools and sandy areas.
A walk along the beach will bring you to one of the many cafés, or why not take a picnic and sit on the sands whilst watching the passing boats?
For the more adventurous you can try your hand at windsurfing, kitesurfing, kayaking or deep-sea fishing.
Bembridge has a year-round community and offers many thriving shops, with a butcher, baker, greengrocer and fishmonger.
This is a perfect seaside holiday home which can be enjoyed by all at any time of the year.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, radio, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate and baby bath
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed decked garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pub/restaurant and beach 2 mins walk.