Seaward, Totland, Isle of Wight.
A unique opportunity to holiday in this detached three bedroomed chalet style house which is ideally situated for a quiet, relaxing holiday. This property overlooks the sea with extensive views of the Solent and the Needles from the front of the house, the beach at Totland Bay being just a few minutes walk. The village of Freshwater is just 5 minutes away with supermarkets, swimming pool & shops. Walking to the Alum Bay across Headon Warren is close by.
Entrance porch leads into large hallway to:
Stairs from hallway to:
- LOUNGE – Comfortably furnished with leather settees and an easy chair, occasional tables, TV, DVD & VCR, gas fire.
- DINING ROOM – With table & chairs, bookcase. French doors to patio area and onto large secluded garden
- KITCHEN – fitted with modern units including electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, table and chairs, automatic washing machine, larder/pantry. Door to patio and garden.
- BEDROOM 3 – Twin beds, bedside cabinet and wardrobe Cloakroom with toilet with handbasin
- BEDROOM 1 – King Sized Bed, fitted wardrobe, dressing table, and bedside tables.
- BEDROOM 2 – Twin beds, bedside table, wardrobe.
- BATHROOM – WC, handbasin and walk in shower.
New for this year, WiFi is now installed in the property for your convenience.
Duvets are provided on all beds; covers are not included but are available from our hire service.
Beach towels are provided at the property for your use on the beaches.
There is a secluded garden to the rear, with seating on our patio area, ideally suited for barbeques on a hot sunny day.
Gas & electricity are included in the rental charges and central heating is available if required
Pets strictly by arrangement.
This property sleeps six persons and is let from Friday to Friday