Serendipity, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
An immaculate coastal semi-detached holiday cottage, only a three minute walk from the picturesque Colwell Bay, close to Freshwater and Totland on the sunny West Coast of the Isle of Wight.
This superb coastal cottage is perfectly located for a fun-packed buckets and spades holiday for families and friends alike.
There is off road parking for two cars at the front of the cottage.
This lovely cottage has three bedrooms with the master king-size bedroom on the ground floor and the family bathroom, with a freestanding bath and separate shower.
Upstairs there are two twin bedrooms and a family WC.
The open plan living area has a wonderfully light and contemporary feel about it, with its Smart TV, comfortable seating, dining for up to eight people and a stunning fitted kitchen with breakfast bar.
The patio doors from the dining area take you through into the conservatory, which leads you into the enclosed lawned garden.
The garden is at the back and is laid to lawn with table and chairs.
This delightful cottage is moments from the stunning sandy beach and safe waters of Colwell Bay, and the very popular, and one of the islands leading beach café restaurant ‘The Hut’.
The west coast offers many exhilarating sports on and off the water, for the whole family like kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, horse riding, golf, stunning walks and mountain biking, boat trips and deep sea fishing.
Alternatively, and for the more adventurous, there is paragliding or kitesurfing.
After a long day at the beach, why not walk to Totland Bay and enjoy a well-deserved drink at The Waterfront, watching some spectacular skies as the sun sets on the horizon?
A lovely cottage, offering a wonderful beach lifestyle all year round with something for everyone.
Note: This property can be booked with reference 936743, together they can sleep 12 people.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 2 x twin
- Ground floor bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- First floor basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Range electric oven and gas hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge with ice box, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for two cars
- Private enclosed garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 1 mile
- Beach 3 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.