Shanklin Lodge Yard, Western Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Located in the heart of the bustling seaside town of Shanklin is this lovely four bedroom detached period townhouse, which has the unique benefit of private parking and an enclosed garden. The ground floor houses a twin bedroom and separate wet room, making it ideal for wheelchair users.
Shanklin lies to the south of Sandown, its sister resort within the Sandown Bay area, and is back-dropped by the dramatic red cliffs of Luccombe and the sandstone cliffs along the bay. It also has some of the best sandy beaches on the island and is a popular level walk all the way from Sandown, a few miles away. The famous Shanklin Chine is one of Britain’s oldest visitor attractions and was popular with Victorian visitors as a natural wonder. The delightful waterfall and rare plants make it a firm favourite to this day and it also connects the beach with Shanklin Old Village; a picturesque collection of thatched, Island-stone cottages that now have a range of boutiques, gift shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy. Shanklin itself has long been a popular location and as well as the beach, it has a delightful selection of eateries, shops and amenities. The train station here connects with Ryde Pier via Lake, Sandown, Brading and Ryde Esplanade.
- Living room with gas fire and TV & DVD player
- Kitchen diner with gas oven & hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Dining area with table and chairs to seat eight
- Bedroom 1 with two single beds
- Wet room with shower, wash hand basin and WC
- Bedroom 2 with double bed
- Bedroom 3 with double bed
- Bedroom 4 with double bed and shower enclosure
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
- Enclosed garden with patio area and pond*
- Private parking for two cars at the front of the house