Our newly constructed Coach House at Ivy Hall has accommodation for 4 self-catering guests. The property is EXCEPTIONAL and offers a very modern and comfortable place in which to stay. Situated in the small village of Wootton, which is only a 10-minute drive to both the Towns of Ryde which boasts arguably one of the best sandy beaches here and also our principal town of Newport which has a great selection of shops, eateries and cinema too. The Coach House affords lovely views across the lake in the distance and the village of Wootton which is only a couple minutes walk away has an excellent fish & chip shop takeaway, Tesco Express, chemist, wine merchants, a couple of good pubs and also a Day Spa which is part of the Lakeside Hotel complex.
- Double bedroom with TV/DVD and patio doors to a small courtyard with table & chairs & umbrella. Washing line.
- Twin bedroom with TV/DVD
- Shower room/WC
- Access to the private patio area from the main bedroom.
Upstairs: Open plan:
- Kitchen area with Induction hob, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, bread maker, toaster, kettle, mixer, iron & board
- Dining table & chairs
- Lounge area with settee that converts to a full-size double bed. TV/DVD.Swivel armchairs with footstools. Games & books.
- Double glazed. Central heating. Wi-fi.
- Linen & towels provided. Welcome pack.
- Sleeps 4.
- No pets
- No smoking.
- Minimum age of renter is 18.
- Damage deposit required.
- A deposit of 30% is payable on booking, non-refundable.
- No cards accepted. Bank transfer, cheques or cash accepted.
- Check-in 4-8 pm. Check-out by 10 am.
Bookings taken by telephoning on – 01983 884208 or emailing [email protected]