Willow End, Sandown, Isle of Wight
Two beautiful detached log cabins located close to the town of Sandown, Isle of Wight. Situated next to a lake, the two cabins are perfect for birdwatching and fishing.
Sandown 3 miles.
This detached luxury log cabin, lies near the village of Alverstone, with views towards the fishing lake, and woodland which surrounds the lovely location.
Perfect for outdoor pursuits, this cottage is a breath of fresh air, somewhere peaceful for couples to escape from it all, and relax away from the hustle and bustle.
Take a second to appreciate the tranquil setting before wandering inside to the wonderful open-plan living area.
Relax on the sumptuous sofa in front of the wood burner, and feel right at home, with the addition of exposed beams to set the scene for a cosy night in.
There is a sofa bed should you wish to enjoy a restful night’s sleep amongst the warm ambience, and doors open out to the beautiful decked area, perfect for a refreshing drink.
The well-equipped kitchen is finished in a grey effect, and the shower room features an immaculate spacious walk-in shower, overlooked by ceiling spotlights.
For a snug end to the day, the double bedroom is tied together by views of the water and is nicely accessorised, matching the feel of the cottage wholeheartedly.
With your own private decked area, you will want to relax outdoors, perhaps engaging in some birdwatching, or simply taking a moment to embrace the scenery.
Sandown is a fantastic coastal town, it offers a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafés to enjoy, along with a large beach and a stunning pier.
The Isle of Wight is full of pleasant towns and places to visit, with Ventnor and Cowes in easy driving distance, they are fantastic places well worth a go.
The Shanklin Chine is also well worth a visit, with its dramatic waterfalls and deeply shaded paths.
A unique cottage in a memorable location.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
- All ground floor
- One double bedroom
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wood burner and sofa bed.
- Electric radiators with wood burner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2 x TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Decked area with furniture, and enclosed lawned area
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.8 miles
- Note: 13 amp charging point outside cabin, suitable for charging mobility scooters
- Note: Shared utility with washer/dryer
- Note: Adults only
- Note: Discounts can be offered on Red Funnel ferries, please contact the owner for details
- Note: Fishing can be offered at a discounted rate
- Note: This property has a Good Housing Keeping Bond £100 from 19/03/2019.