Woodpeckers Halt, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
Woodpeckers Halt is a heart-warming, spacious detached cottage placed in the pretty village of Bembridge on the Isle of Wight.
With stunning accommodation for up to 10 people, this is a wonderful cottage for family and friends to come together and enjoy a holiday by the sea.
Upon arrival, head right into an inviting sitting room, cosy sofas are accompanied by a TV and a fabulous modern wood burner so you can sit around and keep warm on the chillier evenings.
Close by rests a charming family bathroom touched with lovely blue features which remind you of your excellent coastal location.
The four bedrooms here are decorated in a loving and peaceful fashion, a choice of arrangements are on offer with a super king-size zip/link, a king-size with an en-suite, a twin room and a family room which can sleep up to four guests.
To the back of the cottage, choose from two wonderfully bright rooms to relax, the kitchen/diner comes fully equipped with high-quality appliances, a breakfast bar, dining furniture and cosy seating placed next to the light-filled bi-folding doors.
Adjacent to this is a glorious little sunroom should you want some quiet time to relax.
From here, step out into the garden where you will find a serene patio, a decking and a well-kept lawn, this south-facing spot is perfect to sit and enjoy the sun.
A leisurely stroll from the property will take you to the centre of Bembridge, a large village benefiting from a selection of first-class amenities as well as a magnificent beach.
When travelling by car, the whole of the island can be reached with an hour, meaning that guests of all tastes have something to enjoy with popular attractions such as Ryde, Newport, Cowes and Yarmouth all within 20 miles.
Outside enthusiasts can venture through the wondrous Isle of Wight AONB.
Bring your friends and family together to enjoy this fine Isle of Wight cottage.
- All ground floor
- Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size (zip/link, can be twins on request), 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with twin and stacker bed, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with a hand-held shower, double basin and WC
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar and comfy seating
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TV, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Rear enclosed garden with lawn, decking and patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 minute walk.