Win a short break in a Roxbury caravan!
This year we are offering you the pick of the crop. With high specification, quality interior, patio doors leading out onto a spacious decking area and superb views of rolling countryside, we are confident that you will love it and want to tell your friends about this caravan.
The winner of our 2016 competition will receive a short break, for a family of up to 6 people in our top of the range Roxbury caravan in May 2017. (Excluding school holidays and subject to availability)
To Enter simply fill in your details
For more details about our caravans and park see Orchards Holiday Park
The winning name will be picked at random on Friday 28th October 2016. Good luck.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Orchards Holiday Park
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over, and one entry per person is allowed. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- By entering the competition you agree to join the isleofwight.com newsletter and are giving consent to be added to the Orchards Holiday Park e-newsletter mailing list. You will have the chance to opt out of our mailing lists on future emails we may send you, this may mean you also withdraw from the competition.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize is subject to availability and Orchards Holiday Park terms and conditions.
- Orchards Holiday Park reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Orchard Holiday Park reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Orchard Holiday Park for any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date of midnight October 27th 2016.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made by email to the winner.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize